Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby confirm that I have not published this paper anywhere so far and that I have not submitted it at the same time for review in another journal or at an international conference.
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors of the International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems must transfer copyright to the publisher in written form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.